June 16, 2019
With a batting average of about 70%, Karl Wolf is an expert at generating new sales and clients with seminars. Here’s his outline for seminar success.
Karl Wolf shares expert seminar success tips directly from the front lines, including:
- Why your seminar ISN’T about selling your product, and what to sell instead
- How to manage unruly attendees in a way that BUILDS relationships, instead of ending them
- The ONLY metric you need to measure seminar success
- Why you SHOULDN’T buy dinner for your audience, and what to focus on instead
- How the room set-up can make or break your seminar
- A SIMPLE “two-part” seminar technique that skyrockets conversions
- Why, and what, you need to GIVE attendees for better follow-up conversions
- The KEY role email plays in long-term sales conversions from seminars
- The ONE thing you need to understand to keep high ratios all year round
- How to give yourself a 75% chance to close at every follow up appointment
- One simple story you can swipe to sell more annuities
- How to EASILY compete with the Big Boys in the financial markets
Karl Wolf is the founder of Atlantic Asset Management, and one of the most successful and talented speakers in the industry. He holds more than 50 workshops a year and regularly enjoys 70% conversion rates for new appointment generation - directly from his seminars.
June 16, 2019
In line with Ziglar legacy, business success all comes down to a few foundational principles and values. Here’s the path to winning sales and marketing, according to Tom Ziglar, on this episode of "All Eyes on You" with host Michael Levin.
In this episode Tom Ziglar shares:
- Where to start when you’re overwhelmed by all the noisy inputs to get CLARITY
- The UNIQUE sales approach at the root of Ziglar’s success
- A twist on the sales relationships that creates TRUST and enthusiasm in your prospects
- How to navigate and grow a legacy brand in a way both contemporary and AUTHENTIC
- The one CRITICAL aspect of business success robots can never replace
- A simple, secret way to write a WINNING book, build your authority, and open new doors to success
- The BIG BENEFIT of having direct conversation with your audience and prospects, beyond sales
Tom Ziglar is an author, speaker and podcaster as well as CEO of Ziglar, Inc - founded by his father, legendary sales expert Zig Ziglar. He co-wrote with Zig Ziglar ‘Born To Win’ and just released the brand new book, ‘Choose To Win’, which carries on the famous Ziglar philosophy: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
June 16, 2019
The oldest and most reliable business building method isn’t dead - it’s just in disrepair. Bill Cates, The Referral Coach, teaches you how to rebuild and maintain a solid referral engine for constant growth without the endless chase.
Bill Cates is the undisputed industry expert on how to get more and better referral business as a financial advisor or insurance agent. He’s been featured on many prestigious outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, has published 3 widely loved and transformative books on building referral business, and has worked with top players in this sector, including Capital One and All State. Bill’s methods produce staggering growth results, as high as 60% in a single year, all without chasing down new, cold leads.
In this episode Bill will share the secrets you need to know if you want to stop chasing and start multiplying your best clients as well as your bottom line. You’ll discover:
- The oldest business growth strategy and why it continues to THRIVE and drive success
- How to ensure you’re building your business on the ONLY bedrock that guarantees referral success
- One word you should use to REPLACE “referral” for more success in your client conversations
- The email “handshake” technique for better, more genuine introductions
- How to overcome the fear holding you back near EFFORTLESSLY
- The one “W” you need to answer in all your client interactions for limitless referral opportunities with ease
- A simple hack to supercharge your referral efforts using ONE, specific social media
- The best business mantra for making the right decisions: O___ F____ H_____ B_____
- The SINGLE thing you need to focus on to reset and accelerate your business growth
June 16, 2019
There is one missing piece almost all financial advisors and insurance agents overlook when trying to be seen and heard by their prospects. In this episode of "All Eyes on You" with host Michael Levin, you'll hear what Michael Gerber, whose voice has global, best-selling, thought-movement creating power, says it is.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll learn from Michael Levin and Michael Gerber in this episode:
- How to cut through the digital clutter to get all eyes on you
- The ONE fundamental thing you need to develop to stand out for your prospects
- The #1 tool for capturing and KEEPING attention in crowded markets
- The CRITICAL lesson all advisors and agents need to learn from musicians
- What the pursuit of extraordinary in your practice actually looks like
- The single thing you need to focus on BEFORE jumping on social medias to reach your prospects
- How to develop a voice your prospects feel is worth listening to
- The habit you can start building TODAY that will exponentially increase your reach and impact
- The one “W” everyone forgets that makes their communication efforts meaningless
- The fundamental work every advisor needs to do to see GENUINE success in their business
Michael Gerber is the worldwide phenomenon and thought leader behind the ground-breaking “E-Myth” bestselling series of books. He is widely acknowledged as the World’s #1 Best Small Business Guru, and has helped millions of small business owners, entrepreneurs, and companies. Check out his “E-Myth” books specifically for Financial Advisors and Insurance Agents to rise above the ordinary and pursue the extraordinary in your practice today.
June 16, 2019
Hear Amy McIlwain’s top 3 secrets to getting affluent appointments from the most unexpected source. “People with money don’t waste their time scrolling through Facebook and other social networks.” You probably heard this from someone close to you. Luckily for us, this statement is nothing more than an opinion. A wrong opinion, for that matter.
Listen to today’s episode of the Advisorist podcast with Amy McIlwain and discover:
- Why social media is NOT a waste of time for advisors
- A SIMPLE strategy you can swipe to grow your practice with the most popular social networks
- Why you need OMNIPRESENCE and how social media is key to cultivating it
- Why “Content Is King” but the QUEEN holds all the power
- How to find and attract affluent appointments directly from social media, hassle-free
- Where so many business owners go WRONG with their social media strategy, so you can steer clear
- What “Personal Branding” really means, and why you absolutely need to build and maintain your own
- The importance of a “Scientific” approach to LASTING success in your practice
“Social Media Queen” Amy McIlwain is the former Global Industry Principal at Hootsuite, an Amazon Bestseller, and a regular contributor to prestigious outlets including The Wall Street Journal, where she uses her 15 years of immense industry experience to help financial professionals and other entrepreneurs drive revenue, decrease costs, and manage risks with social media.
June 16, 2019
On the episode of "All Eyes on You" with host Michael Levin, you'll hear what you really need to succeed as a business owner in your insurance or financial practice, according to John Lee Dumas - and it’s not more complicated marketing.
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award winning and hugely influential business podcast, “Entrepreneurs on Fire”, where more than a million entrepreneurs tune in every month to get the top business advice from John and his celebrity guests. He regularly interviews the likes of Tim Ferris, Seth Godin, and Gary Vaynerchuck. Listen to his podcast here.
There are some real differences between those that succeed and everybody else, but John Lee Dumas knows from personally interviewing thousands of ultra-successful entrepreneurs that those differences aren’t what people expect.
John Lee Dumas shares business secrets powering some of the most successful and influential entrepreneurs of our time, including:
- The #1 trait you NEED to cultivate and sustain positive growth in your business AND life
- A piece of business advice that transformed JLD’s life, from a famous physicist
- The athletic perspective that SIMPLIFIES success and what it takes to achieve it
- What FOCUS really means, and where to put yours
- Why and how to REPRIORITIZE your business goals for real success
- The difference between “Means Goals” and “Ends Goals”, and why it matters
- ONE simple daily habit that ACCELERATES your growth and goal achievement, and an affordable tool to help you stay on track with it
- Why you only need a SLIGHT edge to reach success, and how to apply it
June 16, 2019
Here’s how to revive dying seminar conversions and boost them to even higher heights - with one simple strategy switch.
Love giving seminars but not seeing the ROI you need, let alone the ROI you want? Industry expert and top financial advisor trainer Frank Maselli shares how financial professionals can give powerful, sales-generating seminars, including:
- The ONE advanced presentation technique you need to adopt to captivate your audience’s attention
- Why a simple switch creates immediate connection and PRE-SELLS your services
- When and where to add this twist for maximum effectiveness
- The critical elements of a seminar that sells
- Why it’s not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it that creates results
- How to use this technique to create MORE audience interaction, discussion, and action
- The technique you can steal from your favorite fiction novel to fuel audience engagement
- A common PITFALL many advisors fall into with this strategy, and how to avoid it
- How to use humor the RIGHT way when making sales presentations
- Why it pays to BE GENUINE and how to ensure your authenticity is communicated
June 16, 2019
This is how you can get direct access to 90% of your best prospects, start conversations, and generate new appointments daily - in under 20 minutes - to stretch your dollar farther, less the cold-outreach stress.
In this episode you’ll discover the secrets behind:
- How to trigger maximum creativity in yourself on demand
- The #1 social network financial advisors and insurance agents can use to find 90% of their best, QUALIFIED prospects
- One tweak you can make in your marketing efforts to boost your performance 78% higher than your peers
- A ZERO cost option for generating multiple appointments and new prospects every day
- How and why to keep things SIMPLE when marketing online
- The VALUE first approach to take when executing this simple strategy
- A simple, low-cost tool for HYPER-TARGETED prospecting, and why you need to niche down
- The exact ROIs and stats you should be expecting, and a FREE template to get you started
A tool that allows you to get 61% more profitable leads
June 16, 2019
Here’s how insurance agents and financial advisors can build a personal “black box” that spits out 38 dollars for every one dollar input.
If you had a little black box you could slide a dollar into and 38 more dollars would pop out the other side, how many bills would you put into it?
Hit play to discover:
- A 5 second mental trick to instantly boost your problem-solving capability
- ONE easy method to get more clarity and direction when you’re stuck
- Where to spend your digital marketing dollars for a 38x ROI
- 3 ways to ensure your cold B2B emails are converting - COMPLIANTLY
- The single line email with a 33% conversion rate… from a COLD list
- How and why to humanize your emails for stronger conversions
- A simple “squint test” you can perform in your own inbox to engineer winning subject lines
- Examples of the EXACT emails used to generate new clients and sales that you can swipe
June 16, 2019
Throw out everything you’ve been told before. This is where you need to focus your efforts if you want great results with digital marketing in the insurance and financial services industries, according to veteran marketers in this space.
In the exciting, inaugural episode of the Advisorist podcast, you’ll learn:
- A scientifically proven hack for reducing anxiety and stress in your practice
- Why everything you’ve heard about how to get started marketing online is BACKWARDS
- How to create a website that generates real ROI
- What you need WAY MORE than visual branding appeal when marketing online
- Why Ken Fisher’s simple landing pages generate MILLIONS, and how to replicate his success
- Where to spend your dollar so you make more than a dollar back, RELIABLY
- The #1 Social Networking Platform you NEED to be utilizing for more valuable prospecting
- One simple email that can bring dead leads back to life in under a minute
- A powerful marketing hack to generate leads for PENNIES if you’re in a pinch